Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Good Weekend

So, Fancy blindfolded me and put me in the car to drive me to an unknown location to do unknown things to/with me on Friday night. It started with a text message Friday morning while I was at work. "We have plans tonight. Bring cash!" So I picked up some cash on the way home, we had some quick supper and off to the car we went. She still hadn't told me what the deal was, so she got into the drivers seat and I contented myself with enjoying the ride to where ever. Then I get blindfolded. Now, this does not happen very often in our relationship. Whether it should happen more I won't say here.

So, with the loss of my eyes, I decided to try to keep track of where we were going. That didn't last long. I think I managed to keep up with the first two turns, then lost everything. Of course, I was bopping along to the music and anytime the car stopped, I waved to anyone who might be looking in at us. Whether anyone was even there, I had no idea. It was pretty fun. And Fancy says we may have scarred a few families. I even put my glasses on over the blindfold (which was a very hot winter scarf by the way). Fancy may have a vidoe clip and some pics of it on her BLOG. I haven't checked yet.

When she finally stopped, my guess was somewhere north east from our place. Completely wrong. We were actually south west. Richmond Night Market. It was a good little set of stands with a lot of clothing, jewellery, and other knick-knacks. Fancy got some Pooh stuff, I got my mom a gift (for when her birthday rolls around. Super early gift buying for me, I know!), and we had some strawberries with chocolate fondu. There was lots of fish/squid things everywhere too, which, I must say, did not look appealing at all.

Yesterday was a good day of shopping, for me anyway. More casual work clothes. Then we went to see the late showing of The Devil Wears Prada. By the constant tugging on my sleeve I assume Fancy liked it. I thought it was pretty good.

Today was relaxation day. Played some WoW, which I haven't done since last Sunday, hopped on the stationary bike for 20 minutes, jumped in the pool for a while, and sat in the sun. Now, if Fancy's craving for steak gets the best of her, I'd have to declare this a good weekend. Not action packed by any means, but not a waste either. It'll still be good even whithout the steak, but steak always makes things better.

Oh, and I better not forget the callout to Chris. Happy birthday dude! Hope you enjoyed it. ;)

over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yendor said...

That's coming.....

7:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home