Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Uh, you actually want me to DO something?

So I just got saddled at work with the creation of project documentation for what amounts to be one of their biggest projects to date (the contract is actually worth millions). Oh, and they've never had to do anything this formal before so they don't have anything to start from. Oh boy.

Sooooooooooo, if anyone out there is reading this and actually knows of some good templates for an acceptance testing plan, implementation/transition plan, or training plan for software development and implementation I'd be more than happy to check 'em out. Hell, if all you got is a good online resource, I'll take that too.

Actually, it shouldn't be hard to throw something together since it's half bullshit and half details extracted from the heads of programmers. Now, I have to say that my BSing skills are pretty damn good, it's just that it only comes out in spurts. I guess it's a good thing they gave me one and a half months to put these things together.

Millions! That's like, 10x bigger than anything I've ever worked on. That's gonna look sweet on the resume.

Bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

My darling, dearest, precious, LIGHT OF MY LIFE...Should you really be bragging about your BSing skillz online out in the open? You know dear, these days people can find anything...

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger Yendor said...

Exactly. Now those thar employees will know that got the skilz and they'll be all up in that.
Or whatever.

11:39 a.m.  
Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

Crap...You just mixed Country Bumpkin with Street...*groan*...You're hopeless.

10:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home