Saturday, July 29, 2006

Australia? Me!?!

So for the second time since I started my boss has asked me if I've even been to Australia during discussions about training for our current project. It appears that if I can cram enough knowledge about the system into my head, I may be one of their prime choices for delivering training to the clients. Clinets in places like Brisbane, Freeport, Indiana and so on and so forth. While the developers and analysts have the required background knowledge, it seems some clients still have concerns about the strong accents many of my co-workers have. Enter me.

This would be so sweet. Travel. One of the great perks of being an employee that was never available to me as a contractor, even with the higher pay.

I think I'm gonna like this job.

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

you suck

6:38 p.m.  
Blogger jette said...

*poke*

11:44 p.m.  
Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

*whispers to jette*

I think it's dead...try poking it with a stick and see...

12:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home