Sunday, October 01, 2006

They Love Me! They Really Love Me!

I had my 3-month review last week at work. While the exact phrase “we love you” was not uttered, there were no negative comments. Everyone been happy with my work, including my boss, so I guess I’m doing well. Strange considering that I don’t think I’ve managed to deliver anything on time with my latest project. Then again, the whole project is a couple of weeks behind, so I don’t think they can really fault me. Anyway, happy that benefits will soon be starting, just too bad the deductions that come with them will also be starting.

It’s hard to believe it’s been three months already. It really doesn’t seem like it. It definitely doesn’t feel like we’ve been out here for six months already, but, oh yes, we have indeed. It still feel a bit like a vacation to me I guess. I’ll have to pay attention to see if I can pinpoint the time when I finally feel settled in.

Talk to ya all later.

4 Comments:

Blogger jette said...

I think it's funny that I've been here for only 6 weeks and I feel completely settled in. Like the other life was an illusion and this was always here.

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

I was here 16 hours at the point when I felt settled in.

6:43 p.m.  
Blogger Yendor said...

Well, considering that a lot of jettes family and friends are here and even when she was in Edmonton she was back here at least once a year, and Fancys a vagabond thats been wandering ever since she was born in Fort Mac, I do believe that this is a bigger deal for me.

I MISS MY MOMMY! For real though, could I be a little homesick? I'll have to think on that.

11:08 p.m.  
Blogger Fancy C. Poitras said...

Momma's boy >:p

12:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home